Skip to main content
Back to Recipes
- Pre heat oven to 160˚C/ fan 140˚C/ gas mark 3.
- Prepare a cupcake tin with six cupcake paper cases. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat together the softened butter, softened cream cheese and the brown erythritol sweetener.
- In another bowl mix the ground almonds, flour, and baking powder together before adding into the butter mix.
- Beat the egg, add to the mix and combine well.
- Divide the batter equally between the six cases and bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely for 20 minutes before removing them from the tin.
- Whilst cupcakes are cooling prepare the frosting: Sieve the icing sugar into a bowl to remove any lumps and add the lemon juice. Mix well until smooth.
- When the cakes are cold top each cupcake with a portion (8g) of icing.