Skip to main content
Back to Recipes
- Preheat oven to 160˚C/ fan 140˚C/ gas mark 3.
- Grease and line an 8-inch round cake tin.
- Place all ingredients except walnuts into a food processor and blend well until completely smooth, pour the batter into a bowl.
- Using a spoon gently mix the walnuts into batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared cake tin.
- Scatter the chocolate drops evenly on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool on cooling rack for minimum 20 minutes. Cut into 16 brownie slices.